Thursday, August 5, 2010

Late starter - newbie blogger!


Hi,Folks, finally I have seen the light and found the blog I set up with Bronwyn's help on the first starter Elluminate. It seemed to disappear into the ethers.
Bronwyn stayed on after the official session and talked me through the set up process. It is a while since I had felt that nervous but I am not a Social Communicator- I do have a Facebook page but never write on it.Have become a "friend" on other Facebook pages and that is about the extent of it. I do subscribe to Edublogs but only as a reader.
So- drumroll-I am ready to embark on this journey of recording my participation in Evaluation of eLearning for Effective Practice.
First up, I have partnered with Meena to attend to our joint task. I love the synchronicity that comes with partnering - we are starting to feel like "old friends" so now we are focussed to the task at hand. We are focussing on the Career Development scenario.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous you are up and running Misha. I just love the cartoon; it certainly depicts the reality of it all. Yes a partner will be just the thing. Make sure you both look at the tasters together and try and figure out the most appropriate evaluation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misha,

    Great to see you back. Yes, it is nice to see former colleagues on line, even though none of us have ever met face-to-face.

    I am looking forward to communicating with you again.

    Kind regards,

    Kevin
    :-)

    ReplyDelete